Salut Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) shall offer you under the terms and conditions set forth below to enter into this User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Agreement’) with a natural person (hereinafter referred to as the ‘User’). The User shall necessarily agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement in order to send letters to the user administrator on the Website.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the User confirms he/she is familiar with the User Agreement set forth below and gives his/her permission to the Company to collect, store and process all his/her personal information which he/she conveys to the Company (including his/her full name and e-mail) in order to receive news and notifications of other events from PJSC Salut Hotel. The User is familiar with the rights arising in connection with personal data processing and purposes of personal data processing and use.
1. The Parties hereto agree that provision of safety and protection of these users is among the most important objectives of the Company. Therefore, the Company shall observe the law on protection of data against disclosure.
2. The User is aware and agrees that during provision of the services under this Agreement, the Company is entitled to obtain personal data (full name, sex, e-mail, telephone number), then to save it, process and use. The personal data shall be deemed the data about personal and business relations of a certain or determinable user.
3. The User shall permit the Company to use his/her personal data for consulting, advertising, market research, research and analysis in order to improve and transform the range of services according to specific needs.
4. The User shall permit the Company to send him/her news e-mails.
5. At last, the User shall permit the Company to convey his/her personal data from his/her profile, application form, blog to freelance representatives of the Company’s services for the following purposes: a) to send any e-mails or news on behalf and by order of the Company; b) to convey any elements of the Website’s data and user profiles to other media; c) telephone contact for consulting and searching for a Website’s service.
6. Each User can express his/her objections against conveyance of his/her anonymous data to third persons for consulting, advertising or market research, as well as against making his/her anonymous profile. He/she needs only to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating his/her user name and the User’s full name.
7. The Company warns the users that the current condition of its equipment does not ensure sufficient protection of the data against disclosure during its conveyance via such open networks as the Internet. Therefore, the User shall be responsible himself/herself for safety of the data sent by him/her via the Internet.